This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is It Wrong To Send Half Naked Pictures To Guys?
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Is It Wrong To Send Half Naked Pictures To Guys?
My cousin is in grade 6. She has a boyfriend she has been dating for 2 weeks. One day I was on her Facebook so I could message my boyfriend. I was being snoopy and read her messages to her boyfriend and saw a picture of her in booty shorts and big heels. Her full body. Her mom doesn't even want her having Facebook. I told my friends and now she's trying to say that I'm the one who does it. TF? I don't have Facebook....is this wrong? Should I tell her mom? (not trying to be a snitch but I think this has gone too far) thanks for your time

All hateful answers will be deleted Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM

She is 11, or 12. Soon enough she will make the wrong guy mad, and he will post them on the internet, so yeah it is.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:50 AM

Dont worry about being a snitch. Worry more about a young 6th grader possibly opening up a door to a pedophile's attention or those pictures being passed around the boys' locker room or on the internet. Yes, please, tell her parents. She will hate you now but when she gets older and understands how things are better, she'll thank you.
03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

Sweetheart it's not wrong if you are his wife but, guys like to wonder what a woman has, not it being shown all over the place, if she does it with me who else is she doing that with. But if she doesn't do that with me I know that she is protecting the present that i am to unwrap when we are married.

So make him think, if he wants more of what you have already been giving him he might be unwilling to adjust, and time to set standards, and value in yourself to let him know you are not some hooker, and a hoe getting him to like what is on the outside, then what is most important on the inside.
03-24-2014, 12:02 PM

she too young to be sending half naked pics. she needs discipline. or eventually she might have sex or get pregnant or her boyfriend could show her pics around the school or something worse. don't let your cousin ruin her life.
03-24-2014, 12:07 PM

Trying talking to her about it she&#x27;s too young for doing that and if she didn&#x27;t listen tell your mom, Don&#x27;t worry you&#x27;ll be doing to right thing This happend to my little niece she&#x27;s 14 and she stoped, she got mad at me but we are family so she forgave me
03-24-2014, 12:12 PM

You made that threat at the end seem happy.
I would not tell her mom but tell her to stop or you will. She is probably 12/13 and that's no age to be sending any form of naked pictures to anybody. At least wait for 15. Use the pictures as leverage
03-24-2014, 12:14 PM

It is very wrong cuss soon they might break up &amp; he&#x27;ll post them or jst send the picrures on to people. It&#x27;s better if you have a talk with her &amp; warn her. That there&#x27;s consequences to what she&#x27;s doing.
03-24-2014, 12:23 PM

Don't call her a whore or anything she's probably confused and doesn't understand the consequences of what she's doing talk to her calmly and try to understand things for her point view maybe she's being pressured by her boyfriend maybe she has low self esteem ask if she would be embarrassed if people at school knew or her family if she's embarrassed about then she obviously knows it's wrong and she shouldn't be doing it
03-24-2014, 12:29 PM

I believe like with Answers, deFaceBook has a limit of 13 so she shouldn't be on it to begin with. Note what I call it.. DEFACEbook. All those 65+ men in congress are probably enjoying her photos now since it sends all it's data to them. Sounds as if she was covered enough which is good.

Have a very deep talk with her and try to get her to stop. Trouble may be lurking for both her and him. Hopefully she'll look up enough to you to listen.

Good luck.