This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do people have morals anymore?
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Do people have morals anymore?
So..I have a lot of social media accounts (facebook, twitter, youtube ect.) and all people talk about is smoking weed, doing drugs and drinking. Are they just teenagers? I'm alright with going out with friends for a couple drinks but I personally don't smoke weed and especially not drugs..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM

Gotta look cool right?

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

Instead of thinking about how you have some moral superiority compared to everyone else. How about seeing the world for what it truly is? People trying to get the best experience they possibly can before they die.

or

Just become misanthropic.
03-24-2014, 12:05 PM

It's not everybody. You sound like you're not very good at choosing friends.
03-24-2014, 12:10 PM

Funny, I consider addiction to social media such as Facebook and Twitter to be a vice.

The world is going to Hell in a handbasket because young people are hedonistic, shortsighted, careless, lazy, and have no respect for their elders. This complaint has been raised by every generation of older people for uncounted thousands of years.
03-24-2014, 12:13 PM

Drug use is immoral in your opinion; to many it is not. Even if you personally look down on drug use, keep in mind that there are much worse things.