This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Help! Why can i comment on a facebook Page?
10-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Facebook Help! Why can i comment on a facebook Page?
Hey guys,
I cant comment on a facebook fan page and i need to know why. Its a few of the fan pages, but i can like the posts nd i can message them and see all there posts. So im not blocked. Other people comment on the post but when-ever i try it just says "You dont have permission. You dont have sufficient permission to do that".
I have no idea what to do and because im young and play those games that some pages play i ant play it on certain fan pages. I need help to get permission back to comment on them. Also i use to be able to comment on the pages until therewas this challenge to comment 10 times without someone elsecommenting in the middle of yours so like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. An then i got banned or something. So thats all. Can you help me?
Also.. How long do i have to wait?
Hahah and also i dont know how to comment on to the other peoples comments on yahoo questions soo i will write it here,.. It hasnt been effecting my friend requests onfacebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:14 PM

It's because facebook has detected spam so you can not comment for a while. Doing those commenting games is so that your friends could see the commented picture and that page gets more traffic off of you. But yeah doing those games just makes you considered a spammer you have to wait a short while. It should have given you how long.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:14 PM

The posts you have been posting have been reported as abuse by someone ... Thats Y.......! ! Or U haVE been using autoliker or sumThng.. ! ! ! So.. u r temporarily Banned From Posting... has iT affected ur Friend reqUests too..???