This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my boyfriend trying to make me jealous?
03-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Is my boyfriend trying to make me jealous?
This girl from college added my boyfriend as a friend on facebook.. they had a few photos together when they were out clubbing... I went home for a weekend, and obviously wasn't there..

I don't like her, she's like the b!tchy type and i don't know why she would add him when my boyfriend was like he doesn't even know her..he was like oh look this girl is coming up as a suggestion for me to poke... He always tell me when other girls do something to/for him.

We both had a pretty long emotional phone conversation lastnight and he said he doesnt wanna lose me blah blah blah.

I told him he should stop using her as a way to make me jealous and delete her. I deleted the profile pic i had with another guy.......

Who's in the wrong? I just don;t understand why he's doing this. i never hardly speak to guys anymore :'( :'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

He's dating you so he can't know other girls? Sounds like rather controlling behavior. It doesn't sound like it's that difficult to make you jealous. Unless you genuinely have suspicions he's screwing around, get over it. Life is too short for unsupported jealousy.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

And what does never hardly mean exactly ???
03-24-2014, 12:01 PM

wow, first of all a man who is taken shouldn't be taking pictures with other girls in a club. It sounds like he wants to go out and have fun. If you trust another that's great. He should go clubbing with you. Not posting his picture of other girls and him on facebook.

Why would he feel the need to tell you what other girls do for him? I would ask him that. You should be the only one who makes him happy. Some people aren't relationship material at a younger age. If he wants to have fun he shouldn't be in a relationship. I hope this relationship is serious.

Your very pretty and he should be lucky to have you.