This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would I Stand A Chance With Her?
03-24-2014, 11:46 AM
Would I Stand A Chance With Her?
I know this girl. She's popular, she's a cheerleader, and I feel she is out of my league. I'm not "popular" or a loser by any means but I'm in the middle of both crowds. We're partners in one class and will be the entire year. I've talked to her before this year but just casually and we're on a first name/nickname basis and we talk after class sometimes but I don't have her number so we don't text. I'm thinking about inserting myself into her life more, like replying a lot on twitter, so she notices me more than just a classmate. I'm not bad looking but I'm not very good looking either. She's cute but her popularity pushes it up a bit for all the guys. A lot of guys talk to her (jocks and non jocks), but the fact that she doesn't date any of them tells me she's not really interested. My question is should I attempt to get to know her more with the intentions to go out with her or should I forget about it? I feel like I need something out of a movie to happen lol. Basically, do I stand a chance with her? Thanks in advance for all answers and they are all appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

YES.

Ads

03-24-2014, 12:04 PM

They all may be thinking that they don't have a chance with her and she may be waiting for someone to ask her out . Go for it .
03-24-2014, 12:06 PM

Yes, you do stand a chance with her but your'll have to believe in your own self worth to pull it off. Just because she gets a lot of attention doesn't mean she's out of your league. Flirt with her, tease her etc and see where it goes, it's more about flirting then it is about 'getting to know' her (although that is part of it).
03-24-2014, 12:13 PM

What do u have to lose? Give it a try. You never know...she is a girl as every other one