This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't i find him on line?
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Why can't i find him on line?
So me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 months. Things are going good but he was telling me that he was divorced, but one of his exs says he is still married. So I went to go look him up on line and the only things that I can find are his charge for giving a minor alcohol and his Facebook page. Can someone help me find what to look for. I also got told his car is someone else's. Is there a way to check that out I know the license plate #. Please help thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

oh man this relationship is off to a great start if you're already playing private investigator behind his back…address your concerns with him saying what you've heard and see what he says, trust is very needed ina a realionship for it tto work-out and obviously you don't have mmuch ffor this guy.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

maybe hes not on internet
03-24-2014, 11:59 AM

So things are good!
What is the good I cannot see?
Fact that you do not trust him, you may have very valid reasons, he has proven history of building strong, long lasting relationships (but one of his exs says he is still married), he might be married, he is convicted felon, car he drives might not be his.
Do you see anything wrong with this picture?
Is this how you see happiness, chasing registration plates, investigating his marital status, looking for more convictions, maybe talking to ladies that lent him money and never paid back?

You deserve better! Talk to someone why you are wasting your life, unless you are hired private investigator.
What if you invest time and money to understand why are you doing what you are doing? In a relationship you ask a person and get an honest answer.
03-24-2014, 12:08 PM

You believe his ex over him? WOW, just break up with him so he can find someone sane.