This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feedback for Photography Facebook Page?
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Feedback for Photography Facebook Page?
Hi Guys & Girls,

I've just put together a Facebook Page for my Photography and was wondering if you could give me some feedback on what you think, could change, could remove etc etc? It isn't meant for business or sales, its literally just somewhere to share my photos.

If you like what you see maybe you could give me a like and a follow and I will return the favour...

http://www.facebook.com/simonrobsonphotography

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

You could add your logo to the cover photo.Most people can't do it and the is what they are looking for some one who can.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

Interseting collection of work. I would advise that FB is not the best place to display your images - it degrades quality on upload. You're better off using Flickr or 500pix.

You seem to like HDR's of churches/interiors, but they're not badly done - at least you haven't overdone it.

Regarding the studio shots of the baby - I'd avoid the 'Dutch tilt' if I were you - it rarely looks right. You've also got some specular highlights in the skin which could've been minimised during the shoot, or at least dealt with in post.

The skateboarder shots are a bit ordinary - getting down lower, using wide angle, blending a bit of flash & ambient would've made them a little more exciting - this is the sort of thing I do when shooting parkour runners.