This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
real life friends vs facebook friends?
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM
real life friends vs facebook friends?
so i have been out of college for about 4 to 5 months now and when i did i left behind alot of friends that i talked to everyday. now i dont talk to anyone but my brother at home.

i never really had friends from highschool which sucks but high school was the worst for me.

my friends from college are great people and i loved talk to them but they have so much going on in thier lives like me and really the only way i could talk/stay in touch is through facebook.

i have in the past always messaged and stuff my friends to talk but most of the time i always initiated. in real life, it was always even greetings and stuff. so right now its wierd for me to message and add people to be friends on facebook when i dont really see them now nor for some i never was good friends with and its hard to try to talk to people bc they dont seem to want to talk or anything.

so my questions are:

1) its it normal for it to be wierd about facebook like that and wanting to actually see the person in person so to have reason to talk on facebook?

2) is there always the risk that when you add new poeple to talk to they just dont care and dont respond when they have hundreds of friends?

3) would it be wierd to you if someone tried to be friends with you through fb and then want to hand and stuff if they are long distance but does travel alot so it would be possible to hang out sometime? my college isnt that far from me to visit.

4) how do girls feel about guys throgh facebook?

thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

Wow I've never seen someone over analyze a stupid social networking sight as much as you!!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

1) kinda...i have lots of friends that moved that i talk to on facebook...if you don't like talking on facebook call them.

2) Maybe...i have some friends that have hundreds of friends and we still talk so i havent had that issue but its not impossible.

3) Nope, i have a friend that i met through another friend i met in real life i have as a friend on facebook ...we actually had sex when we met lol

4) dating wise im guessing you mean? ive had plenty of online relationships that i met the person in real life...i really suggest getting to know the person for a long time and get to trust them before meeting them. Like my friend of a friend i knew for like 2 or 3+ years before we met.