This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is this doing to them?
10-15-2012, 08:06 PM
What is this doing to them?
THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION.

Okay I'm going to be honest I'm in 8th grade and most of the 'popular' 7th and 8th graders who are 13 and 14 are getting high and drinking. They are so young and their parents don't know. They post it ALL over their Facebook pages. What is this doing to their bodies? & How do you think they are gonna turn out in life?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:14 PM

13/14 year olds are way to young to be participating in these kinds of activities. smoking weed doesn't really have any serious effects except memory loss and chronic cough. if it is used continuously it may possibly cause mood changes. alcohol can be addicting and will cause weight gain if used excessively . I can't really say how they will turn out in life because they are still young and experimenting. I drank when I was in 8th grade and I can legally drink now and I'm not very fond of it. they will probably get caught at some point in their lives and get in trouble. they will either learn their lesson or contuine to make the same mistakes . don't give into peer pressure at such a young age. you will be better off in the long run .

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:14 PM

DrinkIng and smoking is illegal at 13 or 14 year old so it is really bad for there health.