This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't figure her out and it's bugging me. Girls, any help here?
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM
I can't figure her out and it's bugging me. Girls, any help here?
There's this girl that I was talking to and trying to date a few months back and I thought everything was going well. Asked her out. She said yes but then turned it down the next day saying that she had a bf and that it wouldn't be fair to him for her to get lunch with me. Had I known she had a bf I wouldn't have asked her because I'm not trying to end a relationship. I was under the impression she was single, whatever. It sucked and still kinda bothers me but I was getting over it.

After I asked her out at the end of the semester we kind of went our separate ways, though we did talk a little on Christmas and New Years some. But other than that nothing really, so I figured she didn't really wanna try and stay friends either because we never really talked over break. And I get that, cause it would probably be kinda awkward. So I didn't really make an effort to talk to her and was pretty much over her...

Until about a week ago when out of nowhere she texted me again, asking if I was excited about school starting back up Initially my urge was to ignore it and not respond but I didn't want to come off as rude or hurt so I did and we have started texting back and forth like we used to, daily. And now she's even insisting on helping me with a paper that we have for this class we are in together. She seemed pretty intent on trying to help me out. I can;t figure out why though. It is really weird because we aren't really friends. More like those friends you have at school that you have class with but have nothing to do with one another once class is over. I don't know why she wants to talk to me now and it sucks because I fell pretty hard for this girl and dont want to fall back into that mess if this isn't going anywhere.

Also, apparently a friend of mine knows her and said she seems like she's in "breakup mode" as he phrased it, liking and favoriting these things on twitter and instagram about relationships and how you're supposed to do such and such if you want a good relationship and how it's hard to forget people and all that junk...idk it's dumb and im already worrying too much about it. just looking for some advice...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

Sometimes girls stay with boyfriends they don't really love because they're COMFORTABLE with them. What she is most likely doing if she is in "breakup mode" is securing a plan B for herself, or someone to be her safety blanket. That's not to say she's using you or doesn't really like you, it's more of a "Does this guy really like me, is he really what I want" type of thing. If I were you, I would go ahead and hang out with her. Even if she stays with her boyfriend for awhile, you'll be that guy in her eyes who was there for her even when she wasn't available.
ALSO, huge tip, if you see her liking relationship junk on twitter and instagram, she may be hinting to either you or her boyfriend what she wants... maybe her boyfriend isn't delivering the emotional stimulation she needs.

Ads

03-24-2014, 12:02 PM

I think she feels the need to have another guy around to make her feel like she doesn't need her bf. SORRY hold up im speaking girl here. SHE WANTS TO USE U....she knows that u still like her, and she only needs another guys attention only because her current relationship is not working which means ur he backup plan..sucks balls right? yeah I know ..but shes a girl and since im a girl this is how they behave..how I know? well one she rejected u , and two she didn't decide to talk to u all this time and now she wants to talk to u when she Is having problems with her current relationship..question is if she really liked u where did she go all this time? huh? leave her u can do so much better

answer my question pls

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...402AA16RlU
03-24-2014, 12:03 PM

Well she&#x27;s acting like she likes you but also the &quot;breakup mode&quot; effects it. I would just get to know her better and then start asking random questions like have you ever kissed anyone but don&#x27;t ask any sexual questions because she&#x27;ll think your all about sex and mostly likely won&#x27;t like that. Just act like its a fresh start.. good luck Smile