This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to have this job when im older...?
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
I want to have this job when im older...?
So I have been thinking about what I want to do when im older... and I want to do something like...designing ad campaigns or marketing... what kind of jobs are there in this kind of area and would it be decent pay? If so how should i go to Uni or? thanks x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

Types of marketing jobs you can do are the followings:

1) Creative Positions
Creative positions in marketing involve the creation of marketing materials such as ads, brochures or websites. These positions include hands-on graphic designers as well as project managers who may work with external creative vendors.

2) Analysts
Marketing analysts are responsible for identifying target markets and tracking response rates. They may be slightly involved in creative production and overall marketing strategy.

3) Writers
Writers who work in marketing departments or for marketing firms are responsible for the creation of ad copy, Web content, or direct response copy for brochures and catalogs.

4) Internet Marketing
Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization are fast-growing areas of Internet marketing. Use of social media such as Facebook, blogs and Twitter is also a growing trend that is opening up new careers in marketing

5) Managers and Supervisors
Marketing managers and supervisors may be somewhat removed from the day-to-day creative operations but are still involved in overall marketing strategy. Managers and supervisors also typically have some financial responsibilities such as overseeing departmental budgets.

If you want to find out about each position pay and compare salaries, go to http://www.payscale.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply