This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Difference between these social network apps?
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Difference between these social network apps?
The apps are FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TUMBLR, PATH.
Now I used to e a frequent Facebook user, but I deactivated my account. I pretty much already know how facebook works. I am a constant twitter user and I'm a pro on how it works! But I'm confused with path and tumblr. What do Ido differently on tumblr? It looks more creative and cooler, but what do I do on it?? And what's path all about??? Thanks 10 points to most informational answer!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

FACEBOOK
Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site, which is available in 37 different languages, includes public features such as:
Groups - allows members who have common interests to find each other and interact.
Events - allows members to publicize an event, invite guests and track who plans to attend.
Pages - allows members to create and promote a public page built around a specific topic.
Presence technology - allows members to see which contacts are online and chat.
TWITTER
Twitter has many uses for both personal and business use. It's a great way to keep in touch with your friends and quickly broadcast information about where you are and what you're up to. For example, "I'm downtown and aching for some sushi. Anyone like to join me?"

For business, Twitter can be used to broadcast your company's latest news and blog posts, interact with your customers, or to enable easy internal collaboration and group communication.
TUMBLR
Blogging platforms like Tumblr allow anyone, anywhere the freedom to share thoughts in a creative and unique way. Tumblr goes beyond the traditional blog software by providing a user with a variety of tools -- beyond text -- to communicate his message. Whether used to educate, entertain, market or just share life's happenings, Tumblr promotes itself as an effortless blogging solution.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8592735_tumblr....z2aDvtZkdz
PATH
PATH is an international nonprofit organization that transforms global health through innovation. We take an entrepreneurial approach to developing and delivering high-impact, low-cost solutions, from lifesaving vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, and devices to collaborative programs with communities.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply