This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't login into facebook app on iPod touch?
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
I can't login into facebook app on iPod touch?
Display "Login Failed, Unable to connect to facebook, try again later." I deleted the app, re-installed and same thing occurs. This time I restore/backup and try again and same display. Login into desktop computer and is able to login freely. Why isnt Im able to login on my iPod touch facebook app? Help please.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

OMFG. This is happening to me... It sucks/: But .. I think it's cuz .. you've been on alot soo it won't work now ? Cuz it works for my friend but not mine.. Or it's just down or somethingg..

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

that's exactly what is happening to me on my ipod touch 4g. i was reading that this is temporary, but if anyone knows how to fix it please tell us!!
03-24-2014, 12:05 PM

Mine too Sad I can log in fine from the laptop, and I've reinstalled the app many times but it's still not letting me log in. My mum and brother can log in though. Somebody please fix this Sad
03-24-2014, 12:07 PM

this is happening with mine too - still dont know what to do about it tried everything, deleted the app, restored it, everything, any one any ideas?
03-24-2014, 12:13 PM

login with <username>@facebook.com
03-24-2014, 12:13 PM

Tons of people has this problem and so far I can't find any solution posted. Both my iPod touch and Android phone have the same problem and also both can login my facebook account if I use the Internet browser other than the Facebook apps.
03-24-2014, 12:22 PM

Idk what's going on I've tried using both my iPod touch & my Android with no luck signing in on android The application friendcaster pro which is a way better version of the official Facebook app signs in perfectly no problem at all but idk about any other Facebook apps that iPod app store have available for download any one no if there's another app to use for iPod other then the official fb app? I though iPod had friendcaster pro but I guess not hum..
03-24-2014, 12:26 PM

I am loging into facebook but. I. Am loged. Into news feed. How do I. Lo out from news feed now help