This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to delete like pages on facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:06 PM
how to delete like pages on facebook?
i deleted most of my facebook like pages from "Account" "edit friends" "pages" but i cant get rid of the likes from links. how do i do that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:14 PM

Isn't there a "unlike" button

Ads

go to the page you liked, and click unlike.........most pages have them....

If you're talking about the ones that link to a different website, then I'm not sure if there is a way. Try finding the link, clicking it and see if there is an "unlike" button. If not I doubt there's anything you can do. That's the problem with the ones that link to other websites, they're not actually part of facebook.

Theres a link on the bottom left corner of every page that you liked that says "Unlike" just click it and you'll be able to get rid of them. Cheers!

These instructions are for the regular version of Facebook, not the mobile version.
Go to http://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_2309869772&cs=2 (that's the Facebook link app). You could have hundreds of links here or just a few.

First, if you want to quit liking a link and you have previously liked a link, there should be an Unlike link. That answers your question, but if that is not what your really want, there is another option.

If you don't want any links from a particular page, group, or person, you may hover over the link until there is a blue x in the upper right hand corner. Click the x and you will be given the option to [Mark as Spam] [Hide (page, group, or person] or [Cancel]. If you mark as spam, it will send a report to be reviewed by Facebook and delete the link. If you choose to hide, you will get no posts or news from that page, group, or person. If you don't like those options hit cancel.

The third option is to hide apps that share links. If a person is using an app to share a link or other silly information like I just got a pig in Farmville, You may be given another button that says [Hide (some app)] without hiding your friend.

Finally, if none of those work, you cannot hide just one post without hiding the poster. Search for a page or group on Facebook that says, "I want a choice to hide a post without blocking a friend or reporting as spam," and Like it or Join it.