This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to send pictures off my straight talk phone to facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:10 PM
How to send pictures off my straight talk phone to facebook?
Awhile back I could send pictures off my cell to Facebook through the Fbook 32665#.I dropped my cell and replaced it with another one exactly like the first now it will not let me send anything even after i reactivated and confirmed my phone on the mobile settings I have tried all the mobile@facebook.com and other addresses that help sites have told me to try Is anyone else having this problem the only solution i can think of is my last phone had a unlimited plan this has a limited plan even thou I have the credits to use maybe my service wont let me? if that make sence sorry for all the jumble Im not too good with staying in the now
my phone type is r451 it is a smart phone in the sense it can get on the internet but Im not sure it has apps for it have not been on the phone internet since straight talk
updated everything

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM

Not sure

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:27 PM

If you have a android or ios smartphone try installing the fb messenges app sharing pics is really easy n simple via messenger
If not than just use the uc browser it supports almost every mobile and sending pics is also easy
I hope i helped have a good day Smile