This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't know who i am anymore?
03-24-2014, 04:11 PM
I don't know who i am anymore?
I have been going through a lot in my life, from having splitting parents, to no friends at school, to my friends changing on me and telling me they hate me, to even more things which i have never felt i deserved. I just wanted friends who were dear to me, who cared about me and didnt care if i was extremly popular or even looked nice for that matter. I may not be good looking, and i may not be popular but all in life that i ask for are true friends. ive gone from friend to friend, to the point where i dont know who i am anymore, i used to love to draw , play video games and watch tv but everything reminds me of the good times i had with the people who hurt me. I never understood why they hurt me. I treated all my friends like they were gold. In return i get treated poorly. I know i let people walk all over me but i cant help it. I don't know who i was anymore, i can't do anything i love without completely loosing focus and spacing out. I always have asked for help but no one understands me anymore. I always act like being alone is ok but really it hurts me inside and out. all i ever ask for is 1 friend. 1 friend who finally understands me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM

Wow, I'm really sorry about your situation, you sound like a really nice person Sad . And let me say, I have been there and felt that way too. But it's WAY better for me now.
In grade 6, I had a group of about 10 girls, who I though were the best friends in the world. And because we were all pretty unpopular, I thought they'd never change or ditch me (but f**k, I was wrong!!!) Now, they've all ditched me and started hating me, for which I found out was because of one girl Sad . So I spend about 1 year 'hanging out' with them but getting left out (year 8), and then about 6 mouths completely along (year 9). But then, I became close friends with a girl in my class (lol we actually became close by working well in maths together xD ) and also another girl, who actually used to be part of my grade 6 group too and was being hated for no reason aswell. And then a new girl came and joined our group too, so It does and WILL be better Big Grin. I'm still by all means very unpopular, with only a small amount of friends, but it is by all means better then having none Smile. I think what changed for me, Is that in the middle of year 9, I finally relised that I am a nice person, and deserve to have friends.

And Although we probably live no where near each other, I'd be happy to be your internet friend Smile. If you'd be interested you can add me on my fake facebook account, Sims Andothergames and I could send you my real account and would be happy to talk about all your problems Smile

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:19 PM

awww honey i feel u...we have similar lives...just know that someday u will b happy and that all this paine will go away. dnt trust people too much. take ur distances and try spending time on youtube or anything. i grew up exactly like yu, i even wanted to commit suicide but one day i got a hold of the Bible and I got close to Jesus. talk to God he cares and hes ur only friend. talk to him everyday and tell him u want him to help u.he will
03-24-2014, 04:20 PM

please read my answer today. we could be friends

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...419AA0gz9N

1. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
3. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?