This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will people know when you re-activate your facebook page?
03-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Will people know when you re-activate your facebook page?
I deactivated mine and I want to get back on it for like 10-20 minutes to see something and do things that I can only see and do by logging on to my profile.

But I don't want anyone to notice that I am online or that I have reactivated it, even though i plan on deactivating it again after I am done.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM

It doesn't notify anyone that you deactivated or reactivated your Facebook account.
Once you deactivate your Facebook, no one can tag you or be able to search you up (That's if you agreed to opting out on getting notification still). Once you reactivate and during that same time your FB is activated, others can be able see your profile if they look you up or etc. but once you deactivate again then they can't.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:23 PM

I don't think so When you deactivate your Facebook account then profile is not visible to your friends without any notification of deactivation.At the same time when reactivate your account there is not any notification will update your friends about that.

They will only come to know to visit your profile and updates only.