This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be friends with a Unknown girl in my class?
03-24-2014, 04:12 PM
How to be friends with a Unknown girl in my class?
I know this task is not so complicated but it is for me......
I am a teenager studying First year in senior college and I am new in my college, don't have much friends. And after attending certain lectures in my college I have found that there's a girl keeps looking me. And i'm sure she is looking at me.,

And still she was looking whenever she had chance. Many times I caught her while looking at me and then she take her eyes away.... She kept looking me for 5-6 days. We have never talked to each other, And also we don't know each other. But she is smart and modern, and maybe shy. She is a very nice, She appears to be a very interesting person, I really want to know her closely, She is rich and her cousins and brothers are very powerful personality ....

after this suddenly she stopped looking at me, i thought if she keeps looking i will cross look her.
But no!! she stopped looking at me. My opportunity of being friend with her is gone??....i don't know what happened... And I can't stop thinking about her, and now I keep on watching her during lectures but she can't notice that I'm watching her.
(because she sits at first or second bench and Me sit to next row from her on third or fourth bench)

And from last 2 years I've never talked to any girl in my class or college, so it is hard for me to directly talk her, I always try to talk to her but I'm in extreme lack of confidence.

I can't approach directly to her because she is always engaged with her class friends. She is never alone. If she is alone she put on her phone.....

This is being ultimately hard for me. I have also tried facebook, sent her friend request but no response, messaged her but no reply..
tell me friends if there is another way to be friends with her.
If she was interested in me then why she stopped it,
what maybe she thinks about me?

Please friends help me out on this. And please don't make fun of me or this problem..,
Serious answers are needed.
Additional Details
It would be great if Indian people Answers this question....
Thanks friends for quick answers......
But asking her among all can make her embrace? or feel odd?
I have to find out right timing for this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:14 PM

I'm not Indian, sorry. But it sounds like she wanted you to notice her and make the first move. Its not too late, cause your still young so go talk to the girl!!!! Get confidence my friend, be smooth, not cocky, but easy. Ask to go for lunch or something, I don't know how things work over there. Hope this helps.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:16 PM

Okay I'm not Indian so I don't know ... haha.
Well I'mma answer anyways.

I don't really know how to help ya, I guess it has to come out of your inside. If you like her ad want to get to know her then there is seriously nothin stoppin you from doing so. From how you write I can guess your pretty shy, I used to be too, but the thing is that you just have to sick it into your head that being shy and pulling yourself back from doing something you really wanna do won't really get you anywhere, time will pass by guickly and you'll just loose your chance and oppurtunity at doing sm good and enjoyable in your life. You should talk to her, if you think it's worth it. Don;t worry about her friends cuz other ppl really shouldn't matter for you. I'd personally go up to her and say Hi, see how she reacts, if she answeres back nicely then you could start off a convo, you know sm chilly and if she ignores you or whateva it's a sign she isn't worht any of your attention Smile
03-24-2014, 04:20 PM

No do the opening my freind. Forget every shyness and directly talk to her. It will work. I am 1000% sure. Cuz once upon a time i was in the same situation like you.
You know when i went to talk to her directly it was like my head is empty ,body is empty,the whole world is soundless. But she was so nice to me.
Goooooooooooo
please talk to her.
Cuz u are in love.
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM

How can she become unknown if she is in your class.....😳....story too long 😫
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

well dude indian or not,maybe she was waiting for you to approach her,and when you didn't she thought you dont like her or something
you should talk to her and try to be friends with her,just say hi and start a conversation

it is not that you are gonna propose her on your knees,and ask her to marry you in front of everyone to make her feel odd !Lol
saying a hi and just saying normal stuff is quite okay..,there is no way she will feel odd,right time for talkin to her can be anytime,whenever you see her in fact,in your college coridore's,after or before college or your breaks,in short except in lectures!
so go for it,all the best