This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if you are a married man should it be right for you to have a facebook account?
03-24-2014, 04:12 PM
if you are a married man should it be right for you to have a facebook account?
iam friends with this married mans wife well he has a facebook account and she told me he gives her all the pass words and everything but still I think it just looks bad for having an account on facebook I mean my friend the wife yes he has all the pass words and everything to get into his account on facebook I just think if you are married you should not be on facebook cause there is a lot single women and men on there looking for somebody and some don't care if you are married they still try.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM

It's okay for them. If you can't trust your guy then why get married? It's okay, he just probably keeps in touch with family or friends. You can't control a guy over every aspect in his life, he'll just want to leave you more!

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:24 PM

It's none of your business. Keep your big nose out of other peoples affairs.
03-24-2014, 04:32 PM

God people, FACEBOOK IS FOR CHILDREN.
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

I think it's okay to have Facebook regardless its a way for people to stay in contact.
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM

Uhm, about all the married people I know have Facebook accounts. So what if a single girl tries to flirt with the married guy, if he's in a happy marriage he won't care about a random message. Not all married men cheat.
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

Facebook can cause a world of trouble in a marriage, reconnecting with childhood sweethearts and other things. I think it is ok to have for sharing your life with family and friends but have the no ex policy! It is natural to be curious as to what an ex looks like now or how their life is so you really do have to be careful. But it is a choice just like everything else in life.
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

I think you are fvcking retarded. . And I think your friend should not be married to someone who she doesn't trust.
03-24-2014, 05:02 PM

It&#x27;s ok yes
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

Facebook is not meant to be a dating site! It is a site to where you can connect to friends and family. My husband and I both have an FB account and we have our friends and family on it ONLY! We never accept an invitation from someone that we don't know personally.