This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this guy really interested in me(Yes Im gay)?
03-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Is this guy really interested in me(Yes Im gay)?
At first me and the guy text everyday & talked every night. We were really falling for each other. So this past weekend I visited him. We got to know each other more, made out, cuddled & even did oral(ahem). Both of us did say we wanted to take things slow.

So this past week, hes been texting me EXTREMELY slow(Hours at a time & even a whole day later). Originally I was suppose to see him this weekend for things to be official but he switched up on me completely! He hanging w/ friends & im like wtf.

Im only appalled b/c we was outta school ALL week & he was w/ these same friends. Then he act like we cant talk on phone. Plus I sent him meaningful valentine day text & he sent me most generic message. I had to get him to text something better.

What should I do? I cant lie I fell for hin but looks like he stopped liking me. He still text me asking what im doing but really.. It looks like his friends who he with all the time more important & I understand. Am I setting myself up? Should I just forget about him?
I did ask him if he lost interest but he made a "lol joke about it". I really don't know.. I know he smoke weed with his friends a lot but he still a good, smart person...
Btw we are 17, go to different schools but he lives near. PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE b/c I am fairly new to guys and relationships.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:18 PM

I am afraid I don't think he is into you

I am not gay, but I recognise the signs. if I meet someone and I am not that into them, I tend to do the same thing (although not after sex as I only do that if I am into someone as otherwise it is horrible to have sex with someone and then give them the brush off) if I am doing internet dating and meet someone I realise I am not that into. Rather than tell them "I liked you till I met you", I tend to do the same thing where I pretend I am super busy and have to take time to reply to messages and answer generically in the hope they will move on (if they are internet dating, the chances are they have a few guys they are chatting to)

He is probably hoping that you will get the hint and move on. You only get to know someone when you meet them face to face and maybe he just does not feel the same way about you as you feel about him

I would just move on and try and forget about him. It is not something you did wrong. Sometimes you can text and chat to someone, but there just isn't that spark when you meet them and really get to know them.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:25 PM

Im sorry hon but I think he is trying to end your relationship without confronting you about it.
It is common, mostly because people are scared of reactions and being the ``bad guy``.

Right now the best thing you can do is just text him and say it is over. tell him you guys can still be friends.
Be the one to step up and end this relationship so that both of you know where you stand. Explain to him (if he asks) that you want someone who wants to commit to a relationship and not leave you guessing what is happening in it or where it is going.
Yes, you are both 17 but if he cant commit to hanging out with you (when the both of you made plans first) and goes change plans to be with his buds than honestly F that guy. That was a dick move. As well as not giving you a clear answer as to where your relationship is now. My gawd I just want to slap the b!tch for you.
He`s immature and probably intimidated in being a relationship. Hence forth you should end it.. Yes this is your first relationship so you might want to feel the need to hang onto it but I guarantee you, looking for someone else will be better.

So what shall we do to help your broken heart?
Remove anything involving the EX. Pictures, Facebook friends (unless you both agreed to stay friends) shirt, etc etc.
Music. There is endless supply of music that can help you feel better, pieces you can relate to. Go hang out with your own friends and talk it out if you feel the need. if you want to talk to someone but you dont want to tell anyone you know here is a site
http://blahtherapy.com/
You have choice to talk to therapist for $$$ or talk to a stranger for free.
Go read inspirational quotes, draw, go on walks/jogs.

And when your feeling better about what has happened, try to meet someone again.

I hope this helped.