This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is suffocating me with his overly cling personality. How do I handle this?
03-24-2014, 04:12 PM
My friend is suffocating me with his overly cling personality. How do I handle this?
He texts, calls, e-mails me everyday. I have no problem with this, but he texts me all day (the record was 67 times in one day) and calls me non stop (about 15 times a day). If I have my phone off, he sends me dozens of messages on Facebook asking why my phone is off. I've told him several times about his behaviour but he doesn't listen. It's driving me crazy. How do I stop this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:22 PM

67 times in a day?! 67??!!! This guy needs help. What's he texting you about, is it like "I'm pouring myself a cup of tea"..."Just getting milk out the fridge"... or is it like "I feel so lost"?

IT could be that he's autistic or has aspergers or something and just doesn't quite understand how to act, but in that case you could tell him "text me no more than 5 times a day" and he'll do it.

Or it could be that he's a crazy stalker. In which case you need to change your number and tell him in no uncertain terms that you do not want to be his friend.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

Hi there,

Maybe he is just a bit lonely, send him a message or talk to him about it. Something along the lines of:
Hi, I am getting annoyed about the many texts you are constantly sending to me. Sometimes I'm busy and not always on my phone, i still want to be friends but this has to stop!
03-24-2014, 04:32 PM

Thoughts and dreams have 3 sources:
1)God and angels,
2)demons,
3)yourself.
Most thoughts and dreams are from demons.
Demons never do good.
Pray the Jesus prayer slowly always:
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.
To have normal sleep, pray to your guardian angel.
Concerning any thought or dream, consult your local Orthodox Christian priest.
Demons pretend to be ghosts and aliens. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons.
If you're in trouble (demon "alien" abduction, about to be 666ed, sleep paralysis), then scream: Jesus!
Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael.