This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice on a woman I am interested in?
03-24-2014, 04:13 PM
Advice on a woman I am interested in?
Thanks for reading. I need some advice.

So here's the story- I'm a recent college grade and I am working a job that I love in College admissions. My employer recently hired a new girl, a recent grad like myself. She's sweet, smart and attractive. So for the past month or so, I've tried to be welcoming but also try to get close to her and get to know her better- without getting to weird or getting in the way of work of course.

Lately, she and I have been leaving work around the same time and I noticed that she is always friendly and gives me a big smile whenever we pass by each other at work. Also, I noticed that since we leave at the same time, that she waits for me to walk with her to the parking garage. Lately I've begun to think that maybe there's a mutual attraction but I don't want to read into things and get hurt, so I went searching for her Facebook page. I found it and it says that she's in a relationship and her last picture update was back in early December. What should I do or think? She seems to enjoy being around me but I don't know if I'm reading too much into it. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM

Ask her out on a date. Find out

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply