This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to remove my facebook addiction?
03-24-2014, 04:13 PM
How to remove my facebook addiction?
I'm to addicted to facebook i can't remain 1 day without facebook please help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:15 PM

try to be busy somewhere else instead of Facebook

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:17 PM

I know, We all want to stop Facebook and delete our account at some tip. Some of us become all to aware that this place is a Pavlov conditioner that has us photograph our lives at their peak moment for the sake of our news nourish and chance friends……)))))
03-24-2014, 04:24 PM

My facebook friends are only my real friends that are very far away such as in Europe and US

my local close friends have asked me for facebook exchange i have denied because i would rather see them as frequently as possible then Communicate with them on facebook
03-24-2014, 04:30 PM

Just like with any other addiction, it's tough, but nothing is impossible.
Make sure you have other activities and whenever you have the urge to go on facebook, make a concious effort to stay away. Demotivate yourself from doing it, ask yourself why you're doing it, if there isn't anything more productive or fun to do, what you're trying to achieve by going to facebook and if you're really contributing anything with it. It is a lot better to pick up the phone and talk to someone instead of posting a new status message.
And seriously, who is interested in knowing every single detail of your life. People are a lot more interesting when there's a little mystery about them, when they're not a completely open book.

But first things first, find something else to do...

After a little while, and it won't take that long, you'll be more than happy with all the extra time you have not being on facebook so often.

I have a facebook page to stay connected to people. That's the one thing that doesn't change, email, phone, address, ... they all change and it's hard to keep up with that. But I spend maybe 2 days a month on facebook for a few minutes, just for a quick catch up. I can't imagine myself spending (wasting) more time on it and if I want to contact someone, I usually call them or send an email. It's much more personal and people appreciate that more than just another public statement on twitter or facebook.
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

To Remove Your Addicting Get off Of Facebook Delete it and Stay Away From Facebook For a While Sooner or Later it will Go Away
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

best thing is that make a decision that i will not go to facebook until a particular day or Block Facebook in your pc
03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

Not only facebook but Social media addiction is very harmful....
I have read the blog written by Sneha Sahu at Trendntech.com. which help me a lot.
now i use to spend my time in doing some needful or positive.

I follow these steps in my personal life..... and now i am no more addicted to facebook or any other social media site.

Be Honest to yourself
Think before Going Online
Evaluate your work
Stop wasting time
Ignore Smart Phone Notification

Not only read this blog but also try to implement it in your life....

Hope this will be help you...
Best of luck... Smile
03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

You can get yourself away from face book only if you genuinely wanted to. This guide shall provide you best help to stay yourself away from face book and have time for yourself.

http://www.afshispeaks.com/
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

delete your account. problem will be solve Smile
go http://m.facebook.com/account/delete . type your password>click Submit.