This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Instagram Account has been locked & I have to reset my password, but the email has been deleted...help!?
03-24-2014, 04:14 PM
My Instagram Account has been locked & I have to reset my password, but the email has been deleted...help!?
The email that I had used with my Instagram Account is apparently "invalid user Id" which means the account was deleted. Instagram still says when I say, "reset password" that the email was sent, is there anyway I can fix this? Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:18 PM

Yahoo Mail accounts may be deativated and deleted due to inactivity if you do not sign into your account for one year or more.

Sometimes there are other reasons you are receiving an Invalid Yahoo ID message. First, be sure you have the correct spelling of your Yahoo ID. Click here: https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/ and choose "I forgot my Yahoo ID"

You will be asked to provide your alternate email address, birthday, country of residence, and postal code. If Yahoo's system finds an entry that matches your Yahoo ID, they will send an email to your alternate email address with your Yahoo ID information.

Also be sure your caps lock is off when you type in your Yahoo ID, clear your cache and cookies to eliminate any corrupt cookies that may be storing incorrect information or switch to a different web browser.

Unfortunately, if you've lost access to your email account, Instagram will be unable to help you and you will also lose your Instagram account and will need to start over with a new one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply