This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to work a company facebook page?
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
How to work a company facebook page?
My business partner and I already have personal pages set up and we were going to try and make a facebook for our business finally, but the thing wants to link to our personal pages and we don't want that. Does anyone have a facebook page for their business and know a simpler way to run it? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM

well to make a page you have to log out and go to the website, then @ the bottom of the page under the sign up form, it says create a page. you fill out all of that and it will put your name under the page creator, and business person. Smile try it..it works(:

Ads

Until now page creators are completely anonymous and even their messages appear as being made by the page and not by them. I can't assure you this won't change in the future, but until now it's this way.

This guide will explain you how to create a page on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...ebook.html

Good luck!

You can create another personal profile in Facebook to use exclusively as the profile connected to your Fan Page. You just need to use an email address that hasn't been used for any other profile.

The advantage to using your own profile is that your page is easily accessible from there at all times, meaning you don't have to log out of your profile to go in to the one you made just for your Fan Page. Personally, I like the ease of use having my own profile attached to my Fan Page.

Another advantage to having your own profile as an admin to your Fan Page is that it is easy to share a post for your Fan Page, on your profile page at the same time. One of you becomes an admin to the Fan Page and you have to make the other person an admin from the Fan Page settings.

Hope that helps.