This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GoPro HERO 3+ BLACK HELP!!!!?
03-24-2014, 04:15 PM
GoPro HERO 3+ BLACK HELP!!!!?
I really need to know if it is easy to format a video to be SUPER clear to post on Instagram! How do you do that? What's the best setting to be recording on if it's on a tripod!!! Is a black 3+ better than an iphone 5 camera???!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Thank You(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:15 PM

GoPro3+ is truly way better video than iphone 5. Gopro3+ is able to shoot 2k & 4K video which is very clean. Your settings are optional, make sure read your manual and research more how to use your gopro3+ properly. I would buy your gopro3+ any day for my video projects. I got Sony A77 which give me good photo and good video so I'm ok with it. But gopro3+ is to be use in many ways that my Sony can't do..So enjoy the gopro3+ like how it suppose to be. I'm sure you can find bunch of video on youtube how to use it at the best.

camera experienced

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:25 PM

I would recommend 1080p 60fps, or 1440p 30fps. 2.7k and 4k are overkill, unless you plan on zooming in on the video before you upload it. Your manual will explain how to change the shooting settings. To answer your second question, yes, the gopro is much better than the iphone camera.