This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship Problem?
03-24-2014, 04:15 PM
Relationship Problem?
I found my partner of 7yrs had set up a twitter account and forgot to tell me, but remembered to tell his ex wife and other friends.... He knew my account name but didn't look for me! When I found the account the only person he'd been twittering (bantering with) was his ex wife. I'm suppose to see this as light hearted banter and nothing to worry about!! How would others see this situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM

After 7 years and still just a partner and not a wife? You have no one to blame but yourself.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:29 PM

Decietful. Re-read your post. He remembered his ex wife&#x27;s Twitter name!! And she was the main person he was interacting with?? Uhh yeah, I wouldn&#x27;t be so light-hearted and cool with that. I get its only Twitter, but its still an insensitive move. Was he ever going to add you on there? Was he ever going to even tell you about his account?? Honestly, it makes me wonder what else he is&#x2F;has done (knowing or thinking you might not ever find out about it). Sorry to sound harsh, but I&#x27;ve experienced similar situations and only felt like a complete fool because I was convinced it was purely friendly, yet upon discovery I was being used, talked about behind my back, and the two were intimate quite often. It&#x27;s not even worth it. I would never put it past anyone, and I sure wouldn&#x27;t be okay with my new discovery (regarding your post). I hope it isn&#x27;t all for the worst, but its hard to think otherwise. Good luck.
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

In the very morning.. at tea time.. start surfing net sitting beside him.. Just ask as if he have an account, and pretend a surprised look, as if you just saw it by chance.. See the reaction and then think of it..

If he pretends more than casual ever.. O_o
If he says.. ooh yea.. add me to you... or i forgot to tell ya.. then ok leave it..he's fine..
If you have any other doubt.. to clarify more.. mention abt his ex-wife too.. (But it may leads to.. you know.. some sort of seriousness)
03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

7 years of dating? He knows how to marry since he has an ex wife, maybe you should see this as a sign of your future 'relationship' with the guy. You are stuck in the 'just dating' nothing serious stage.
03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

Hes still into his ex and hes just passing time with you... and yes, 7 years of a gullible female is enough for a dude to stay around when he as ulterior motives. if you was so important to him, adding you on Twitter would be something he wouldve already done, but, he didnt...and didnt even mention the fact he had one...get a clue. Grow up...your not important to him.....if you was, one, he wouldnt be conversing with his ex WIFE...and 2, you wouldnt be left in the clouds about anything.
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

It's Twitter... it's not like they are meeting at the Holiday Inn.

If you are concerned about this talk with him.