This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you market a newly published book on Facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
How do you market a newly published book on Facebook?
I am a newbie and want to market my newly published book. Any ideas for a self published author on a modest budget. Free is always preferred.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM

If this is not your book then you are looking for a major lawsuit the author has all rights to the book that is called copy infringement you need there permission to do this and they will want money upfront

Ads

To market your small business using internet is a great concept. Do you know about the social networking site facebook this is big platform to market your business, but there are some important steps that you have to take first,make a large network on facebook share your business with them get feed regularly. This will take a bit of time. Try to avoid spending time and money, it need very work hard its not so easy for everyone i always bored with this tedious work so i share my burden with some reliable company named magicsolv.com it offeres services about internet marketing and promotions. You get more with little efforts one day you will see the diffrence that your business rising.

You can create a facebook fan page and promote the book, if you have fan / followers in your personal account.