This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I file a lawsuit against Facebook for using my applications?
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Can I file a lawsuit against Facebook for using my applications?
A year ago in May I presented 3 applications threw email that I designed with a Facebook executive who ran corporate development named Michael Brown. Since presenting it to them, they have launched them and are about to launch another I designed. He advised me to send them over and after analyzing them, he advised me they would fit into Facebook and that they could change some of the user end and put some more into it. He asked me to come work for Facebook and build them out and then cutoff communication and would not respond. The applications laid out a marketing plan and strategy for the next 3-4 years. Recently he was fired for "insider trading" on the private side according to the media and news. He used my information for his benefit as it was used to bring in the investment from Goldman Sachs. According to another executive, it might fit in further down the road and asked me about coming to work at Facebook. Once again, I heard nothing back but my applications have been used. Can I file a lawsuit against Facebook? Can I file a lawsuit against Michael Brown as he was an employee of Facebook who used my information & applications for his benefit?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM

You should probably contact Facebook first and if they don't respond, sue them.

Ads

of course you can its yours...unless you signed anything saying they had your permission, but yes.

if your so unsure ask someone who works for those types of matter. Im pretty sure they'll answer your question and if you can file lawsuit it may bring you some good cash...goodluck!

Dont as facebook they wont give you a honest answer, they will probably take off the app and say problem solved...get someone to represent you.

See a lawyer. You're going to have to prove your allegations every step of the way: That there were applications, that they were used, that you had contacts with these two people and that they offered you something.

You're not going to get a cent unless you have a good case against them.

Good luck with it.