This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram Likes!!!???!!!! Where To Buy ACTIVE ACCOUNTS?
03-24-2014, 04:15 PM
Instagram Likes!!!???!!!! Where To Buy ACTIVE ACCOUNTS?
My friend told me about buying likes and followers and I am totally interested in buying likes not followers. I've bought followers before from Fiverr and a couple of other websites. I regret buying the followers because they are ALL INACTIVE ACCOUNTS!!!!! Meaning non of them are active and liking my pictures!! I would like to BUY ACTIVE FOLLOWERS!!! That will like ALL MY POSTS and ALL THE POST I WILL POST LATER ON!!

BASICALLY: I need active followers and they must like all my post that will post, they must constantly like my posts!

Can you guys please help me out? Where can I buy some HUMAN/ACTIVE followers? It would mean a lot, thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM

I have bought followers from this guy on ebay. They are active followers that can like your pictures if they like them. For example they don't like everything but they will like most things. fake followers are easy to find. there are some people that I have bought from on ebay. This seller is my favorite, because its fast, cheap, and most importantly FOLLOWERS ARE REAL
He has packages for:

Here is the basic package i first bought to start:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251399461417?ssP...1555.l2649

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply