This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use twitter marketing? And where can I get the script?
03-24-2014, 04:16 PM
How to use twitter marketing? And where can I get the script?
I would like to know how to use twitter to market my products. Recently, I happened to watch a Youtube video that teaches me how to use twitter as a marketing tool to promote his products. But here's the catch, that guy setups a twitter posting script form first before allowing his visitors to be redirected to his download link of his FREE product. I would like to know how to do this type of marketing for twitter too. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to suggest.
I forgot to add the site where I will be posting this script at. This is the website that I am going to post the twitter script on. http://www.SleepWellSecrets.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:22 PM

Their platform makes it easy for companies and affiliate marketers to connect and work ... You can then view advertisers by category, name, or by performance metrics. ... Finally, choose "Get HTML" or "Get Java Script" from the far right on the ...

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:27 PM

Well, you must already know that Twitter is one of the largest social marketing platforms on the Internet. It actually provides great opportunity for you to create a potential marketplace. You could actually do what the guy you mentioned above did, or better yet, you could actually do this the easy way. Why don't you sign up for a campaign that gets you twitter followers and tweets and retweets at some cheap affordable price? You'd actually turn up profitable in the long run.