This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Childhood crush.. (Please Help!)?
03-24-2014, 04:16 PM
My Childhood crush.. (Please Help!)?
I need help with something that I can't figure out what to do about it. This girl (Lets call her Haley) we have been neighbors for 3 years(this was when we were kids, around 11)and we knew each other really well. I played with her brother and she played with my sister. I have always had a little crush on her, but I hadn't made it noticeable to anyone. But, around 3 years ago, My parents separated. I had to move to another city with my mom during the week, and go to my dads during the weekends(Haley still lived by my dads house within walking distance). Me and her brother still hung out for a couple months after that, but we kind of stopped hanging out for some reason). And as i've grown up, my crush for Haley has gotten bigger throughout the years. Recently, I haven't been able to sleep because I can't stop thinking about her. I got a hold of her on Instagram, but otherwise, I haven't seen her in years. What should I do?? I want to talk to her and see her, but I don't know what to do. This isnt a troll or anything like that, I really want to get in touch with her again.
Thanks in advance.
(P.S) I do faintly remember her brother teasing me about Haley liking me, but i'm sure that was nonsense.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:23 PM

good you have found her on instagram. you can message her and get her cell and tell her about your feelings first you will be hesitating but through texts you can overcome that because you don't have to face her so after that start calling her then you will get the confidence to talk to her. then come towards video calling through skype or any other software. then ask her out. im telling you this will take time and first it will be hard but then you will be easy with it.. GOOD LUCK!!

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:26 PM

Just message her if you are friends on FB or get in tout with her somehow. Start talking and see where it goes Smile good luck!