This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I slept with my sisters ex-boyfriend and I'm pregnant. She doesn't know. Help?
03-24-2014, 04:16 PM
I slept with my sisters ex-boyfriend and I'm pregnant. She doesn't know. Help?
Okay, so, on Twitter I am apart of the role-play world. (Geeky, ridiculous, waste of time, I know...) And there is a character who has always talked about tracing IP addresses. I know she could do this if I was signed up on a site such as Spruz or Ning, but I am only on Twitter. However, I think this is a total invasion of privacy. Of course, then again, I do have things to hide. She claims she could find out if I had other Twitter accounts and even able to see the WEBSITES i'd visited. Is this true? She isn't questioning me, she was just saying in general. How does she do this? Is there some magical list of instructions in doing so like she said? Or is it all bullshit?

Sincerely,

Utterly Confused

P.S. Sorry for the fakeout question.... I am just DESPERATE for answers here and I thought fellow teens could help out!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:21 PM

a) I know the answer to your question, and it is easy and definitive
b) I won't tell you, because you did a swerve question

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:29 PM

maybe she just goes thru the computers history
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

If someone find out your IP address (what is not east by the way and via Twitter impossible unless you work as webmaster for twitter) and would like to trace it then he/she can get general information's about you such as country, ISP, organizations....
Good example to see what can be tracked are IP locators:
http://www.ipaddresslocation.org
http://www.find-ip-address.org

As you can see not any private information's is possible to track out with IP trackers. It is private and such a information's know only your ISP.