This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am without a girlfriend in my whole life..will it be considered unsocial?
03-24-2014, 04:16 PM
I am without a girlfriend in my whole life..will it be considered unsocial?
I am 19....with below average looks..will it matter...all my friends have got a girlfriend I am feeling increasingly embarrassed about it.... can a person live without love or marrying throughout his life..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:26 PM

No, Its not like this.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:26 PM

first of all,stop feeling you are below average.everyone is special,at least for their parents and relatives and friends. and just because your friends have got them doesn't mean you need too.but if you are feeling deprived of something which your friends have,then you can join Facebook or other media and connect to girls.make them close and if looks matter,then don't upload your pics....all the best!
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

no matter whether u have girlfriend or u r virgin just enjoy ur living & inplace of girlfriend...make friends.
03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

Being without a girlfriend doesn't mean anything negative or bad. What's more important if you are social? Do you care to be with other boys or girls? or are you the type who prefers his little corner and doesn't want to get drawn with kids of your age? If you're more reclusive, is per say, not the worst of all, the main thing is not to lose your time with people you can't inspire you, have very different ideas of yours.
Nobody can live without LOVE and AFFECTION, people who care about you, whether it's male or female.
Yes, male also, can be very loving, don't be afraid to be gay!
and the last, forget about good looks, you're beautiful today, tomorrow and always, your HEART must be open for love, as I said male or female. It doesn't matter!