This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook privacy settings aren't working. Help!?
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Facebook privacy settings aren't working. Help!?
I set my privacy settings so that everyone can see all my tagged photos, wallposts etc... however when i preview it still shows as that anyone i am not friends with will still only see my pro pic and name and have to add me to see anything else =/ why is this happening and what can i do to fix it? And its not to do with my age as when i go on the profiles of other people my age who i am not friends with i can still see the whole of their profile. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM

Here's your answer!

aAre you sure it's not your age? because my friends put 1990 as their birthday instead of their real birthday.

"Do you offer any special privacy safeguards for people under 18?
Yes. The Facebook privacy settings work a little differently for young people. Like adults, people under 18 can appear in search results on Facebook. Also, applications that they and their friends use and people who navigate to their profile will see their basic information (name, profile picture, gender and networks).

But a public search listing will not be created for them, and even if they select the Everyone setting, photos and status updates can actually be seen only by their friends, friends of friends, and people in a verified school or work network they have joined. "

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply