This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i attract attention to my twitter account?
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM
How can i attract attention to my twitter account?
It is http://www.twitter.com/KingChris911

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:18 PM

Participate on other sites, include you link, as I am doing right now right here.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:26 PM

Why would people follow your twitter?

You spend your life on youtube...??

INTERESTING TO THE MAX!!
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM

A better question might be, "Why would you want to attract attention to your twitter account, you self-important fVck?"

I believe I speak for not only myself, but for most of the online community (i.e. the part with any common sense) when I say that the people that use twitter are self-important bloggers, camwhores, or regular losers who want to use a voyeuristic status website to become internet celebrities, yet don't realize that the site is populated with identical personalities, so their quest for internet celebrity is a complete exercise in futility- not just because they only perform these self-aggrandizing acts of ego masturbation for other equally self-important failures resulting in a bloated sense of self-worth when they receive encouragement from other identical personalities, but also because if everyone starts using twitter for that reason, then all of a sudden, everyone is famous- and when that happens, no one will be.

I have a word of advice for all you twits: next time you're going to update your status bar, ask yourself why you think the people on twitter will care about what you just did. If you can't think of a good reason, call your mom/dad/boyfriend/girlfriend/sister/brother/husband/wife and talk to them about it. Human-human interaction, unlike twitter, has no char limit.

But then again, maybe the reason you use twitter is because you have nothing to say to anyone that can't be summed up in 140 characters or less, and you're afraid of searching for anything that would make you need that.