This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you stop overthinking everything?
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM
how do you stop overthinking everything?
I've found I have a habit of overthinking almost everything, especially about this guy. Like, I spent an hour trying to work out whether to add him on Facebook or if it was too early (I like him). How do I break this habit and just make quick decisions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:22 PM

Haha lol i learned this from the movie we are the millers(i know stupid funny inappropriate movie, but its very true). Just count to three! 1 2 3 and then just do it. Wait any longer and you&#x27;ll think too much about it. You&#x27;ll never know unless u try. So what if he declines ur facebook friend request? I know u like him a lot, but if he doesn&#x27;t like u whats the point of hurting urself more in going after him! Just think about it, and girl, hes prob missing out! Plus its just a facebook friend request!

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:26 PM

Try writing things down if you have been thinking about it for a long time and if you come to a place were you have to make a decision on the spot don't over think it because it's the worst thing you can do go with your gut instinct and if it is the wrong decision all you can do is learn from it. X