This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
guy who I am with other girl shows up ?
03-24-2014, 04:18 PM
guy who I am with other girl shows up ?
so I've been with this guy for like 3 years when I got a friend request from a girl with a profile picture of her and him in a friend pose nothing lovey dove ...anyway I check her fb more and see she has a picture of a cake with his name on it. So I wrote her a message asking her who she was she did not reply but she did read it . Then I messaged him asking who she was and what the he'll was going on he told me that they used to be best friends but she got weird they are not friends on Facebook so I brushed it off .The next day I went on to see if she had written back and saw that she had a second fb page one that has no sign if him .No pictures, posts,exct it's a profile she doesn't mention a guy in at all. I just went on today to see her page but the one that had the pictures of her and him is completely gone the only one left is the one about her .One of her posts talks about receiving babies so it's making me wonder if he's lying .I saw a post on his pic she wrote aw my bestie

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:24 PM

u need 2 keep figuring this out

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply