This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get an iphone!!?
03-24-2014, 04:18 PM
How can i get an iphone!!?
My birthday is coming up, infact its two days after christmas and as i am turning 14 i really want an iphone 4s or 5. i recently had an ipod touch 4 but it was stolen at the mall. i spent 4 days crying straight cause i was so sad. my parents still wont get me one. my phone sucks like fuck and i cannot live with just that thing. i used my ipod for music, interenet for homework, instagram, snapchat all that. and ive lost my fone alot cause i only really care for my ipod so i keep trying to tell my parents it wuld be so much easier if i just had an iphone. i have tmobile and i know tht they dont have iphones for the service so in order to get one according to my parents i have to buy it myself with my own money and we wuld have to switch plans whitch my mom refuses to do. we have a family christmas list and the only thing i put on it this year is an iphone and they still wont let me get one. WHT DO I DOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!????? sorry i wrote so much, please hellppp!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:25 PM

If you buy an unlocked iPhone, you can put it on the T-mobile network. But they run pretty expensive. Check out eBay.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply