This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what to reply when my ex girl comment on my photo on instagram saying that "you got fat"?
03-24-2014, 04:18 PM
what to reply when my ex girl comment on my photo on instagram saying that "you got fat"?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:21 PM

"so did you," "I can lose weight, but you can't do anything about your face," "you got ugly"

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:27 PM

I disagree with "@Mimi's answers completely... don't fight fire with fire... first off, those things might not even be true... but even if they were, she is going to comeback with another insult and you'll be potentially more "hurt" (I dunno if you are but you get what 'am saying)... beyond that, there is no point of trying to ruin another persons esteem.

I dunno how y'all are together... she is prolly just being bitter towards you and trying to "get under your skin". So what I am saying is... don't take it personally. Just reply with something like, "cool". A reply that doesn't showcase any emotion or really show you even care about her comment... but it also shows her that you read the comment and it didn't bother you.
03-24-2014, 04:29 PM

Say, "And you are?"