This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does "suggested poke" mean on fb?
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM
what does "suggested poke" mean on fb?
One of my friends on fb poked me and after i poke back in the bottom 4 of my friends pop up and it say suggested poke. Why is it only on them four? And what does suggested poke mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:24 PM

like 'suggested friends' facebook randomly selected some of the people in your friends list to 'poke'.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:30 PM

it doesnt actually mean anything... it's just facebook trying to get you to interact using the poke feature

and before you ask, it doesnt mean those people are looking at your profile
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM

A suggested poke is pretty much Facebook giving you some ideas I who to poke, a poke being pretty much a way of getting someone&#x27;s attention if you don&#x27;t really have the courage to talk to them, or it can just be a cool way to show your friends that they crossed your mind. The reason there is only four is just because that&#x27;s the number they thought would be appropriate.
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM

If there is some one on face book who is not your friend on face book profile trying to interact with you than face book define this incident suggested poke.