This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GIRLS: Is this a sign?
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM
GIRLS: Is this a sign?
Ok, so I like this girl and we text a lot. We go to the same highschool. So recently she has been acting more flirty and more interested(she rejected me 3 months ago because she was seeing somebody). So, anyway, she had me follow her on instagram like a month ago. And recently 2 of her closet friends started followinge on instagram. It's weird because one of them I kinda know so it would make sense she would follow me ,but the second one I don't know at all(I only know she is one of the girl I likes really good friend.) So is this like a sign or something?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:24 PM

aww, she likess yoou :3

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:30 PM

Could very well be. I know when I really like a guy, I tell my girlfriends. And they usually do whatever they can to find out more about him. So it's a good sign
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM

just chill...be happy you are friends a...be cool and see where the journey takes you! 2014 lookin good so far! She MAY like you...but you don't EVER want to be second choice...play it cool..make her work! lol
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM

Yha, she was probably talking about you, and her friends asked what you look like and she showed them on instagram... they probably just want to see what you've been up to Smile

Trust me I do this all the time!