This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Compromised Facebook account?
03-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Compromised Facebook account?
Hey , so my facebook account has been hacked. the Facebook asked me to send an ID picture with the name of my profile , picture and birthday date. and i sent them a pic of my passport.
But it has been 1 week since i sent them the picture and they didn't response. So is that natural or they're so late ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:21 PM

Sad Go to facebook website and read FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) regarding this. if you don't get the answer there . email to Facebook again requesting for respone.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:29 PM

preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure youve been scammed.. sorry lol

facebook wouldnt ask for a photo ID
they would send a password recovery email to you, or ask you a 'secret question' to give you your account back.

if facebook sent you an email saying that your account had been hacked, then its definately not facebook, and you have definately been scammed.

if someone wants your I.D they probably want to commit identity theft for something.

you should be wary

EDIT: if you emailed facebook saying that your account had been hacked, then theres a chance that its not a scam i guess.. but they still wouldnt have asked for a photo id...