This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people tell if I've been looking at their profile on Facebook even if I'm not a friend?
03-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Can people tell if I've been looking at their profile on Facebook even if I'm not a friend?
i really like this guy but he is a grade older than me so i would occasionally look at his profile on facebook but i was to scared to actually friend him, but anyways his profile has now gone private is it possible to tell if someone has been looking.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:24 PM

i dont think so

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:25 PM

nope imposible to tell exatly who looked at your profile but there is a way to get a number of people who viewed (just no names) ps its gona go nowhere if u dont friend him GL
03-24-2014, 04:33 PM

That's impossible to tell who views your profile, even if you use any stalker application because that app doesn't work very well.
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

don't worry.no one can tell.even friends.because facebook privacy not allows to do it.
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles. Facebook applications, on the other hand, are unable to track anybody unless they have the consent of the viewer.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.