This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do about this these people?
03-24-2014, 04:20 PM
What can I do about this these people?
There's this website that I like going to, and I like posting my artwork and stuff. Well, after I post it, it always has a few views and it's not favorited that much. And it's not that my artworks sucks either, I hate to brag, but it's pretty awesome. Anyway, whenever I post it, it seems no one really likes it. And get this, people who actually do a pathetic job gets their crappy artwork posted on like the first or second page, and mine is always one like the 6th, 7th, or 8th. I know it's probably mean of me, but I think "Are these people out of their freaking mind?" about the people who get on the first/second page. I'm not jealous, well maybe just a little, but it seems really unreasonable and unfair. And no, I'm not crying like a baby, I'm just stating facts, so don't bash me. Anyway, they're are a few people on that site that I absolutely can't stand, and the one girls dumb art is always the most favorited. I don't think they like me either, though I've never personally did anything to them. The thing is, I think they're bias and influencing the other people to not like me. Maybe that sounds paranoid, but trust me, it's true. And don't tell me to find another site or just leave, because if I wanted to, I would, einstein. The whole thing is just really annoying, and I'd seriously wish I could just reach through the computer screen and punch their lights out. Anything I can do about these bastards?
artwork link

http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/view/356600/sonic

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

well maybe you should post a link so we (the people answering) can have a look

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

ummm.....people have diff. opinions, and i doubt it has to do anything with them hating you, they may dislike your art, but thats ok, your day will come, just keep trying.
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

The internet is bullshit man you can start a twitter or a youtube or anything and you have only the tiniest chance of actually blowing up the thing is people are just self-absorbed assholes who are afraid to venture outside their comfort zone so they see your art and are uncomfortable with it or don't know who you are and go screw this guy what website is it and what is your SN there I'd like to judge for myself.
03-24-2014, 04:47 PM

um...maybe your art isnt as awesome as you think?...opinions are like a$$Holes...everyone has one, just because you think your artwork is great doesnt mean everyone...or anyone esle will for that matter....i think you need to chill out. i think you ARE crying like a baby honestly.
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

It sounds like you are throwing a temper tantrum. If you are going to be an artist you need to grow thicker skin. Trust me you will need it.