This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I send a Twitter message to someone who doesn't follow me?
09-30-2012, 10:12 PM
How do I send a Twitter message to someone who doesn't follow me?
Does someone have to be following me in Twitter if I make a post with @theirname? What about a Direct Message?
So, for example, let's say I follow Heidi Klum on Twitter, but she has no idea who I am. She twitters "Anyone know a good BBQ restaurant in Kansas City?". Will she see it if I twitter "@HeidiKlum KC has lots of great BBQ restaurants. Try this one." even though she doesn't follow me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 10:20 PM

u have to be following them or the have to be following you. if the person does not allow direct messages then you wont be able to. you can do public @ messages to them even if you dont follow them.

have fun twittering! Smile

Ads

09-30-2012, 10:20 PM

no, just put in ur status/tweer box @(username) and ur message and it will send a direct message to that person. Or you could reply to another persons tweet with the arrow on the bottom. Bottom Line is u don't need to be friends with that person your replying to unless, she has a private twitter.