This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone else feel like this sometimes?
03-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Does anyone else feel like this sometimes?
Does it make anyone less sad how the world is today? I hate how the world has become so reliant on technology. I wish everything was more like it was a long time ago, with trees and green everywhere. Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong world, like I belong in a more natural and adventurous environment that only exists in wonderful stories, like Middle Earth from Lord of the Rings. It just makes me a little dissapointed sometimes. Does anyone else share my thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:26 PM

yes, plenty of teens (and immature adults) feel that way.

if you want to end this feeling, go on a camping or hiking trip. You will be among the greenery and trees, and it will change your feelings towards technology.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:33 PM

I feel like that too sometimes but then i think all these technologies are for our own good. Arent they helpful ?
03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

i like tvs and the internet ect and phones
but i dont like how computers have to be used for everything i dont like how i have to apply for a job online and college assignemnts must be done online if there was a powercut for like a week the world would be screwed we wouldn teven be able to get into shops
the hospital near me has a hologram woman greeting you at the door , i dont like that its creepy
i wasnt sure what to make of the 2pac hologram and now there in my street!?
iphones are annoying and u cant watch a tv show without being told to hashtag something its getting too much i think how technology was a few years ago was the perfect amount but now its too much and its only gonna get more
lady gagas new album is an "interactive experience" meaning half of the experience takes part in ipad apps thats too far and why do you HAVE to have an ipad and why does an album have apps like that?