This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you keep a friend on your Facebook profile?
03-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Would you keep a friend on your Facebook profile?
This is for everyone, religious or not:

I had a falling out with a friend of mine about a year and a half ago over a money issue.

We had not spoken since up to about 2 months ago via the phone (just a couple texts and calls, thinking its water under the bridge). But up until about 2 weeks ago I tried to text them a couple of times and no response. Then a week ago they added me as a friend on Facebook so I accepted it and then I wrote on their wall and no return response. I then called them yesterday and no answer but I left a message saying I see them on line give me a call and still haven't heard back.

SO my question is would you keep this friend on your Facebook profile or delete them???

ps-I think they may still think I owe them money but I dont....

Thanks to all helpful responses!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:26 PM

Well, as annoying/hurtful it is when people don't return your calls or message you back, it's "only" Facebook so I'd still keep them as a Facebook friend. Plus, they're the ones who friend requested you. I guess to make a point you could delete them since they're not contacting you back; however, if it were me I'd just keep them as my Facebook friend. Maybe I'd put them on Limited Profile so they can't see my pics or whatever, but that's the most "extreme" I'd go. That's just my opinion though. Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply