This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am totally depressed, answers are very much appreciated?
03-24-2014, 04:21 PM
I am totally depressed, answers are very much appreciated?
Me and my girlfriend have been together for almost a year, I love her so much and I couldn't help asking it on yahoo answers, I'm just so depressed and out of ideas. I am really committed to her and we are moving towards marriage.

We almost broke up like a month ago but we managed to get along again, I sworn to change my bad habits and will be a whole new person since. Yesterday, my gf logged in into my twitter account and checked my messages. She found out that I wrote like 2 months ago to a friend of mine, a girl. Message was "I've always wanted to date a white girl. No reply, it might start fire if my gf found out" (I'm an asian). And I was totally joking, it was a meaningless message, because we were chatting about those stuffs.

She broke me up but I haven't agreed yet, I love her so much and I couldn't stand my days without her. I'm still striving to get her back and she keeps rejecting me. I told her that I have totally changed since we almost break up last month, but she just won't believe me. I swear I love her so much.

What should I do? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM

Prove to her she's the one and only girl you'll ever want to date. Flowers cards lil things like that help..show her you care don't just stay away that will make her think that you don't care about her.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:32 PM

Wait and see, IF She is yours then she will come back to you. If she was not yours then she will never come back to you.
I think you have to do something else except LOVE game
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

Doesnt sound like she has much of a reason to get mad