This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl... Help me plz?
03-24-2014, 04:21 PM
This girl... Help me plz?
So this girl I reeeeeally reallly like rejected me twice with about 5 months in between each rejection... So I've begun to avoid her when I see her at our school activity ever few weekends because I do not want to like her again... but I kinda do want to like her again... But she starts conversations with me a lot via text and when we are at our activity on weekends she always texts me to come over and hang out with her and our other friends. WHAT. IDEK. Then we have a group facebook conversation with some of our friends and we talk a lot there. But I want to think that she is giving me signs... but I am scared that I will be wrong. I also want to stop avoiding her but I think if I stop avoiding her then she will stop wondering why I'm avoiding her and never think back to maybe he is avoiding me because I rejected him twice and she won't try to reconsider (if that makes sense).
So I was just talking to her on the Facebook group chat and she said that next time I come through her city (which I do every now and again to visit my brother) then I should tell her so me and her and a few of our other friends that live in her city can hang out. Is this good or bad? Because it's with friends so that may mean nothing. But also she wants to hang out at the same time?? Should I go for it and hang out with her??
Most people have said just talk to her and see what's up. Some say keep avoiding her. Maybe I should just avoid her in person? But what are these weird signs she is giving (if any). I am probably just overreacting, though.
Maybe she is just trying to fix things up with me, though. That seems plausible...
Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:22 PM

Honestly if you really like this girl being friends is the best thing for you. I've put off dating this girl I really like because you would want to wait for the right time to date someone if you think there could be a future there. Right now (I'm assuming you're in high school) you are really only dating people to figure out what you would want out of a serious relationship.

If you would like any free advice on relationships or dating I'm working on a blog to help out people in highschool/college because I just graduated and I always see posts like this.

http://winning-them-over.blogspot.com/

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:32 PM

You know the saying "fool me once, shame on you , fool me twice , shame on me"
Think about it
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

Sounds like your biggest and probably only problem is YOU. You don't have any idea WHAT YOU WANT. Other people have answered your question you are asking here, but you seeking more of the same still. Most people start out where you are at right now due to inexperience and fear of rejection. I call it self torture thru curiosity. You want to be with a person you desire, but are afraid of them and finding out what they think and feel about you. The only person that matters and can answer your question accurately and honestly is the one that you desire/fear. Try this: The GOOD Conversations are the ones where you keep the other person talking. Asking Simple and Fun questions they can answer.
The BEST Conversations are the ones that keep them SMILING. This is done with Jokes in good taste, Fun or Funny stories, a short embarrassing story about yourself, so they can relax about worrying they might saying something that will make them feel "stupid".
If you embarrassed yourself intentionally, they will open up about sharing stories. With them smiling they, are enjoying themselves with your company. When you part company and their smile disappears, they will think "you were very entertaining", but in reality you tricked them into smiling, laughing and enjoying themselves. Consider yourself a Conversationalist. People, (mainly women) like a person who can hold a conversation. But your most important tool is the SMILE. (Theirs)
To Hold Her Hand: When you are side by side (walking, standing or sitting) gently take her hand and Say: "Can I borrow this for a little bit? I Promise to take care of it and return it in awhile" She will smile and probably be Impressed and Flattered. If she flinches and pulls away, chances are its a REACTION, NOT REJECTION. Smile and give her something of yours as a deposit/collateral. Let her know you want it back when you return her, her hand.
For the Kiss: When she applies some lipstick or chap stick, ASK: "If you could you try some?" and hold out your hand to take it. (If it's lipstick, she'll look puzzled). When she goes to hand it to you, move in to "touch" your lips to hers. Step back and ask her if she thinks it's your color? Chances are she will laugh. Then tell her you'd like to try her lipstick again later on. These can be done even if you are not in a relationship with her. If you're not confident, you need to try them ON A CHANCE.